Plants. Not Plastic.®
100% NATURAL, 0% PLASTICS — Simply better for the planet (& people).
Design with Purpose
Circular by design, patented MIRUM by NFW is a leather-like material that
leverages the strength and diversity of virgin and recycled plant matter.
MIRUM is bio-neutral and made with zero animal products,
petrochemicals, acrylic coatings, PU binders, or synthetic ingredients!
• ZERO PLASTICS, NO ACRYLIC COATING, NO PU BINDERS, ZERO!
• DURABILITY, STRENGTH, AND EYE-CATCHING AESTHETICS WITHOUT RESORTING TO PETROLEUM OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS.
• NO ANIMAL MATERIALS USED.
• OUR PATENTED TECHNOLOGY REFLECTS OUR SHARED VALUES: LOW-IMPACT, RECYCLABLE, AND THE USE OF ONLY BIO-NEUTRAL INGREDIENTS.
• COMPLEMENT TO LEATHER AND ALTERNATIVE TO PU-BASED OFFERINGS.
Our biobased MIRUM Primary formulations feature the abundance and diversity of nature.
Each provides a unique combination of characteristics to match your functional needs and creative desires for a multitude applications, from small accessories to patch and trim and beyond. This collection is made from 100% natural inputs which, by virtue, vary in color, size, and texture.
TEXTURE & COLOR
SURFACE WITH ALMOND HUE
BREAD CRUST TEXTUR WITH HAZEL HUE
SLIGHT CONTOUR TEXTURE WITH
NUBUCK TRAITS WITH A PECAN HUE
SHOWN ABOVE IN BLACK, ALSO AVAILABLE IN OFF-WHITE AND TAN